Frequently Asked Questions
Hopefully these Qs & As will help you know a bit more about the concert grounds
before your first show.
About Boji Bay Legacy Park
- Where are the restrooms?
- To the left when you enter the Legacy Park ticket office. They are East of the stage and adjacent to the concession stand.
- When do doors open?
- For Friday night shows, the doors open at 6:00 PM. For ticketed shows, the doors will open one hour prior to show time.
- Where can I get tickets for Boji Bay Ticket Shows?
- You can purchase tickets on our website www.bojibayfun.com or on our Facebook Page "Boji Bay Fun House and Events Center" on the 'Get Tickets' Tab!
- Can I get back in the gates if I leave the grounds?
- No. Once you leave, you cannot re-enter.
- Can I bring in my purse or backpack?
- Small purses are fine to bring in. Large purses or backpacks will not be allowed.
- Can I bring in my camera?
- No, we will be collecting cameras and recording devices except for phones.
- Can I bring in my selfie stick?
- Can I meet the artist?
- Some artists may meet people or sign after the show, but it depends on the artists' schedule and how the show was contracted.
- How late will the shows usually last?
- The estimated time is 10:00 PM, but times may vary.
- Are outside foods and beverages allowed?
- No. No exceptions. If caught bringing outside food or beverage into the grounds, you will be asked to leave. Concessions are available.
- Where do I park?
- There is plenty of free parking at Boji Bay. Look for the signs. Parking will be West of the main Fun House building.
- Is there seating?
- For special paid concerts, there might be VIP seating available. Normally no seating is available. The concerts will be Bring Your Own Lawn Chairs and Blankets for you to sit back and enjoy the music.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us.